Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm looking for a perch/crappie guide for Lake Washington and Lake Union. I believe I've seen one or two at this site but couidn't remember the name.

Thanx for the help.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Not sure if there are any guides, but there might be some people on here willing to offer an open seat for perch fishing in Lake washington. Also if you do a search on this site for Lake Washington Perch, you might find everything you need to know, they are really easy to find and catch, good luck. Tup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks guys. I would love to take you out some time.

I am a teaching guide, so I like it when I see others i have fished out having success. Bring your GPS, note pad, and camera and I'll have you catching them on your own in no time.

the perch/crappie action is tough this late in the season, i would recommend a trip in late spring/early summer.

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
netboy said:
I have heard nothing but good things about Brian Lull, he goes by Lake WA Fishr on this site.
+ 2. We have met him several times in person - a great guy! Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
You'll be thrilled with your choice of Brian Lull. Great, great guy. How many other guides invite you to bring your GPS and note pads out on a guided trip?

A total class act.

JS/NWWC

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

Hey Brian, do you have a website or something? I'll take you up on a late spring trip.

randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts