Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Panther for the first time in probably 6 years with my buddy Doug. We got there around 7:30 and fished untill noon. i caught 3 and he caught 1. But we had a great time. Doug lost one after a short fight and I had a few follow it up. the smallest fish we caught was about 13 ichs and the biggest was 16 1/4. these are all large mouth. I started by throwing a chart/white spinnerbait and ended with that. They were hitting it as you brought it through the holes in the pads. I tried several other lures but not luck. I am fishing there tonight so I will get a report out asap Good luck C&R

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Went out to Panther again. Nice weather, i expected the fishing to be nice. Curtis and I got there around 6:15pm and Dave, Clay and Arron were already there. Started with a spinnerbait and had a senko ready to go. No go on the spinner bait so i swithed over to the Senko. Had three nice hits on that but failed to hook up. Saw one fish and it around 2+ lbs. Started to get a little fustrated so i started pitching a jig into the brush and holes in the pads. Had one hit but nothing else. Weather started to change about 8, got really windy and T storms. I failed to catch a fish but Curtis got one small one. Arron got several small and two at over 10 inchs. Dave lost a large fish and Clay got one. All on senkos. Arron got his on a soft jerk bait. Good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Only had two hrs to fish tonight, weather was not to bad...
cought 1 bass aound 1+lbs

used:
Ed's bass bunnie fly in black with a floating line and a very short leader...jigging off the bottom in the weeds.
fun evning...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts