Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG Im hurtin! this killed me for sure! Had to run around doing a little scraping, a little nail hole filling, and painted the whole damn thing all the way around, soffets and all. all thats left is tomorrow some trim touch up and major clean up! Ok i still dont like painting sick: youll have to excuse the grainy cell phone pic..

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I think it is amazing that you did it in a day.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
How big is the house? My dad and I painted 1500sf in a half day. I ran the sprayer,and he moved the ladder. We finshed the trim and gutters in a couple more hours. It was pretty easy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hunter P said:
How big is the house? My dad and I painted 1500sf in a half day. I ran the sprayer,and he moved the ladder. We finshed the trim and gutters in a couple more hours. It was pretty easy.
not very big, its like 1200 sq ft + 600 sq ft garage, and also a 500 sq ft out shed.. i couldnt start til noon and got done at 5pm. all i got left is a 2" strip of soffet all around next to the gutter :lol: yes i pushed the limit that close hahhaha i didnt want much left to hand paint.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Nice job!! Did you paint it on Sat or Sun? If Sun, you missed a good football game. Nothing like hard work to overcome the odds Tup: .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:shock: :shock: no my new cell sucks at pics.. heyyyyyyy maybe if i .... nahhhh i better not :mrgreen: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts