Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have heard of these Outlaw Baits Steelie Tubes, but I recently picked some up down at Bob's in Longview and thought I would share a few pics. I picked out the pink, but there are a few other choices as well. They are 2.25", long and they just look like they will be fantastic, especially while everyone else is using the same ol' standard gear. I took a pic of them with a regular 1/8 oz jig and hook next to it for size comparison. I'll bet they would be killer for drifting as well with a piece of prawn stuffed up inside or scented well, or maybe powerbait stuffed inside with a corkie in front for extra flotation while drifting . :eek: I also just got a new Camera and wanted to preview the close up pics in Macro with flash on and then with the flash off, thanks for the camera Musicman. Tup:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Nice, what a difference in color..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HickvilleFF said:
sweet clay, now you will have a REALLY nice camera to take pictures of all the fish i catch next time we go!! Tup:
Yep, no more green wierd pics of your first springer. I can't wait. BTW, I know I can fish Sunday, can you? I know a place where there is nobody around and lots of steelies around, but you can do whatever you want. ;)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HickvilleFF said:
Ok, i can go, why dont you post a map real quick so i know how to get there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha Ha, I have given up on that river. The last fifteen years you would have been right though, lmao.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
corkiedrifter said:
Big parking lot right across from the hatchery or just up from the cable crossing? wink:
Well, if your talkin about fish, yes, but as far as people go nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: nuke: Have fun. bring your rpg to clear up your spot :D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
powder said:
I have a few of these of the same color tied as a drift rig. I'll post pics later.
Cool, thanks Powder. Tup:

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

All i did was put a bead on then the steely tube and the cheater and locked the cheater down like Hook did in his pink worm tutorial.

When i get a chance to fish it i'll probably throw some Powerbait in there or a small piece of prawn with some scent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts