1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
At least they didn’t buy any of these.

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
They sure look cool as cop cars. We have them in our rental fleet and all I can say is you couldn't pay me to own one.

·
Banned
661 Posts
that is really cool. I cant think of a better place for my tax dollars to go. Tdown: Oh wait, I dont live in Idaho but I know that cops in this town drive cars that cost more than I make in a year and seeing them run red lights makes it all worthwhile.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Get a load out of South Caroline state police.................back in 2004 they had a fleet of BMW 540's.....might have gotten a discount with the then new BMW plant being in SC, although the 540 was/is being manufactured in Germany......

that Dodge is a cool lookin ride!
Our WSP troopers drive this model, along with the Magnum station wagon, Dodge Stratus, Carvan and Dodge Pickup trucks, just to name a few of their unmarked cars.

I no longer speed on e/b I-90 in the Issaquah/North Bend area anymore in the Bimmer, mostly due to seeing the above unmarked rides way to often!!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Easy Limits said:
They sure look cool as cop cars. We have them in our rental fleet and all I can say is you couldn't pay me to own one.
You might have them in your rental fleet, but i guarantee its not the same car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts