Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avis and I have enjoyed all the reports and posts from the trip. We had a great time! It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and seeing some of you again.

The fishin' and the catchin' were awesome. I probably caught 10 to 15 fish a day, some of which were hawgs.

I'll post more later but here are some of our pictures from the trip.

**NOTE - if you see scroll bars on the images, just click on the image and they will go away.

Video of i8skeerd catching a hawg!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Incredible photos (as always) Hook. I keep tellin' ya', you've got the eye wink:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Great pictures, looks like one and all had a good time down there.

Hope that bear did not up sticks and move out of the motorhome when Billy and Cheez stayed overnight. ;)

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Very nice Hook and Crew!!! And I'll have to second what sportjet said!!! Definatley one to send off to ShutterFly.com!!

SportJet said:
That hawg pic in the snow is awesome Tup:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Nice photos Bruce and Avis. I can't believe it Avis, Bruce's is bigger than yours. That must be a first. :D

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
I'm sure Bruce grabbed her fish for the pic!! :lol:

Tiderunner said:
Nice photos Bruce and Avis. I can't believe it Avis, Bruce's is bigger than yours. That must be a first. :D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I don't think Bruce's fish is bigger - he just has longer arms. :)
Thanks again Avis and Bruce for the good times.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hook and Crazy, it was nice to meet you both and I had a wonderful time hanging out with everyone. I hope to make it out on another get together and hopefully my wife can accompany, she enjoys fishing and being outdoors also. I'll be cooking up another pot of "Hurst's HamBeens" 15 bean cajun soup.

Thanks again, Don

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
"That what it's all about at Rufus Woods..."

If that is what it's about, then I want to be there. Tup:

I have never seen fatter torpedos anywhere that pics I've seen from Rufus. I have yet to ever go there, but it has been added now to the list.

Awesome pics and report! clap:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
those are some beauties! Nice video too.

I gotta make a trip over there sometime soon. Getting tired of steelie CnR and would like to keep some fish to eat!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice to see you and Avis again Bruce. I had a good time fishing with you at your end of the bank, even when my stool started to sink into the soggy beach. :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts