Gamefishin.com banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Still here too. Not sure how this thread got split into two threads with the same name.

How's it going Bruce! Haven't seen you since I met with you and Sir John and I think I handed you a couple of Musky inline spinners I made one evening as we were munching on black licorice. Here's to remembering Sir John and the unforgettable Buba.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Log on every once an awhile to see what going on.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Still check in from time to time. Definitely miss the culture of the past...some great times were had for sure.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I check in occasionally. I fish occasionally too. Been fishing more than checking in lately.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
A chronic lurker since the ninety's, I still enjoy watching them jump at the head of the pool
as The Man in green mosey's out of the bushes, binoculars in hand and hollers "Line up Boys! This section of river doesn't open up till next week!" " TRAPPER "

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I still occasionally check in as well. Don't fish much anymore due to health reasons and time constraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
32,972 Posts
No more Christmas parties...
No more get together's...
No more river clean ups...
No more Gamefishin derbies..
No more relevant info...
No more pig roasts...
No more food drives...
No more Dr Hook to beat up on.. LOL

Crazy Avis and I still have fun though! :)

I do miss the good old Gamefishin' days. I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish with this site, we had a lot of good times and did of good things together.
Time for a oldtimer reunion Bruce? How about Brownlee? I know Jessie would be up for it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I know how to cook! Cant fish worth a darn anymore but gravy still happens

·
Registered
239 Posts
Been around since 2004..... Look in occasionally but dont post much.
Still fish lake Washington hard.... Bass master is an avid fly fisherman & hikes into alpine lakes a lot ... Going to the Cowlitz tomorrow so maybe I'll post.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe we had to re-register again back in 03.
I look now and then just don't like the way people talk to each other when I know if we where face to face they wouldn't talk like that so very rarely post. Its a shame since we all have the same passion. Good health to all and Fish On.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Still check in time to time.
Since 2004

Miss Bruce and Avis and the get togethers 100%, those were good times.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts