Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since winter steelheading has started I was wondering if the rivers are clear of major logjams on any of the coastal rivers; Nooch, Hump, Hoh, Queets, Bogi....ect. For those of you who have already made a drift on these rivers after the flood and had seen some troubles on the them I would really like you to share them. This will be a warning for other boaters on this sight as well and thought it would be great idea to give some people a heads up if they plan on floating these rivers anytime soon. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Judging by the number of responses, everyones out fishing...

I took a look at the Bogey 12/9 - it was almost fishable, but many folks thought it already was.

The Hoh is probably still out...

As of yesterday, several very small OP creeks were an ideal steeley green

No info on log jams - hope that helps you plan your weekend.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
i would bet the satsop , wynoochee, and chehalis are perfect right now. i am hoping someone runs the satsop this weekend and gives a report on the river condition.(hint, hint)

·
Banned
8,056 Posts
stlhdr42 said:
Cmon SF give the nisqually a break a head out to the OP, first trip you will be hooked.
havent been on the nasty for about a month only have fished about 6 times being out of town working alot getting ready for hunting.....been on the carbon mthe times i went fishing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.