Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading over to the Forks area for 9 days of fishing and 1 or 2 nights of beer drinking. Vacation time at last,at work today if felt like the day would never end.I gotta finish tying up a few jigs tonight smoke up some fish tomorrow to take with, load up the van and get ice tomorrow night and head on outa here Saturday around 2:30 am. Anyone else going to be out that way? Tup:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jig'n said:
Good luck Tup: I will get my first chance to fish that area in late March.

Jig'n[/quote when I get back I will pm ya my phone number if ya need any suggestions, maps,name and number of a longtime good guide that likes jig fishing or what have ya I'd be more than happy to fill ya in.Been fishing the area a long time, just wish one of these day's my wife would say yes when I tell her I would like to live there. :D

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
my buddy was on the upper hoh last weekend and said he has never ever seen so many people. i grew up fishing the op and the hoh was were i spent alot of time. i hope it isn't as bad as i heard.
sounds like a fun trip,can't waite to hear a report. my buddy whacked them on the duc last week.

good luck

·
Banned
109 Posts
I bank fished the upper Hoh with my bug rod and I too couldnt believe the amount of people, looks like people finally figured out how to use spoons and pink worms wink: Good luck on the trip, sounds like fun.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O. mykiss said:
I bank fished the upper Hoh with my bug rod and I too couldnt believe the amount of people, looks like people finally figured out how to use spoons and pink worms wink: Good luck on the trip, sounds like fun.
The upper Hoh has been pretty busy the last few years, thats ok by me though I like fishing the middle to lower end better anyways and if not there the Solduc,anyways them guys with the pink worms kinda scare me. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts