Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get ready!! :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elkrun said:
The return of Johnny Fairplay!
I can't stand that guy and he's already crying like a baby!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Yeah, but he had you wondering.... Is he doing it again??? I think he was lying and it backfired on him. He'll show up at the reunion show laughing about it.

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what I think too. That or I think he's grown tired of being hated so he's trying to change his image. I'm just glad he's the first one gone!! clap:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I liked seeing the fans kick butt in the challenge, highlighted by the bug-eyed biotch cryin after there cart crashed. Forgot how hot Parvati was/is, :p

·
Registered
705 Posts
I hope James will be a little smarter this time. HE HAD TWO HIDDEN IMMUNITIES! I stopped watching after he was booted.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Dr Hook said:
Thats what I think too. That or I think he's grown tired of being hated so he's trying to change his image. I'm just glad he's the first one gone!! clap:
Tup: Tup: I am with you bruce, I can't stand that guy. His previous lying definetly got him booted.

·
Super Moderator
32,972 Posts
Tiderunner said:
Dr Hook said:
Tup: Tup: I am with you bruce, I can't stand that guy. His previous lying definetly got him booted.
I'm glad to see him gone too.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
The show is more fun with a good villian. Who's going to be the bad guy now? It was funny to see the fans smash the fav's in the challenge, especially after how cocky they were!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
They, like politicians, all lie now and then. It was the quality of Johnny's lie that stained him. Glad he is an x.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I really think Johnny played survivor this time. Think about it, he just got a free 37 day vacation on a tropical island. It can't get much better than that!

·
Banned
661 Posts
AkKings said:
I liked seeing the fans kick butt in the challenge, highlighted by the bug-eyed biotch cryin after there cart crashed. Forgot how hot Parvati was/is, :p
Parvati hot? DSFDF I guess...Careful though or the Gravedigger will reserver a spot for ya.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Metal Slave said:
AkKings said:
Parvati hot? DSFDF I guess...Careful though or the Gravedigger will reserver a spot for ya.
As long as you don't mind sloppy seconds....

·
Banned
353 Posts
Fairplay just had to get back to tend to his lawsuit against that clown from the Partridrge Family!!! LOL Heard the other day on the satelite that this year has a lot of blind sides in it. Buckle up ladies and germs!!!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Viva Parvati, Viva Amanda. Scenery like that is what makes the show something other than a complete bore. There might be a couple more on the Fans but haven't really had a good look. lol James will have to look out for his energy level.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts