Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a couple questions for you all?????
how many of you, if any, switch the trebles out on you mag warts for 2/0 siwashes???????
how many of you, if any, switch the the trebles out on the M2-SP flat fish for 3/0 siwashes or what ever size?????
Is the #53 size duo-lock a good size for the plug snap????
Thanks.........

·
Registered
565 Posts
Whats a Mag wart? :D j/k

I run siwash on @ least half of my M2-SP Flatfish.

3/0 siwash is the correct size for an M2-SP Flatfish, give the new Mustad Big Gun Siwash #10848BLN a try...best siwash out hook out there IMO. Tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so the back side im assuming if on half of your flat fish?( your pic doesnt show it)
do you switch them out on the mag wart too?
if so. How the heck do you keep the hooks from tangling with each other if your running 2 siwashes?

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Whats a Mag Wart? :lol: I never change the trebles out unless I have to. I will replace the hooks out on them Wiggle things with an Owner or Gami. I haven't seen the hook Bobs talkin bout. By the way I like that plug Bob :D I have one that looks almost like it. :roll: I think I'm gonna pull one of those ones that I retired before last year out of retirement just to see if color matters. Right now they are just scraped up silver lookin things that had thier eyes crossed so many times they lost um. :lol: It's all in the action........I think???? Maybe I'll try paintin them a little. :idea:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, appreciate it. ok, if you have too? when do you have too? lol
do you replace with the same size or go bigger on them wiggly things?
any swivels in between?
BTW, I thought Mag Warts was somthing you dont want! :eek:

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
northriver said:
any swivels in between?
:lol: When the law tells me I have to. I use the same size when I replace them. Bob knows what size trebles work best on the M2's. I always swap out the trebles on the M2's with 3/0 Gami's ...When I have too. Othere wise I keep them stock cuz they kick butt.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm a Virgin on this fishery, and will be going on the 20th. of April with J & J. I'll be there the day before to throw sticks, warts, etc. from the bank? Any words of wisdom for a first timer short of TNT tied to a rock to maybe have some luck from the bank? Many thanks.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
northriver said:
any swivels in between?
:lol: When the law tells me I have to. I use the same size when I replace them. Bob knows what size trebles work best on the M2's. I always swap out the trebles on the M2's with 3/0 Gami's ...When I have too. Othere wise I keep them stock cuz they kick butt.
I figured it was a law thing, just makin sure it didnt have anything to do with action or bite. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts