Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I picked up 4 tickets (2 adults/2kids in case the family wants to go if the weather is decent) from Auburn Sports and Marine Saturday. It didn't seem like there were very many tickets left in the manila envelope.
Does anyone know how many are left out of the 200?
If you are interested in fishing the derby, I wouldn't wait until the last minute.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Looks like lots of good stuff, just cant garauntee that my boat will be ready in time to fish if so I would be all over this. Especially when its in my own backyard.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
what a tempting prize list. I might just go, haven't fished Pt Defiance area in over 20 years though.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
mavsled said:
what a tempting prize list. I might just go, haven't fished Pt Defiance area in over 20 years though.
Pt Defiance hasn't changed much.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
epidemic said:
I need a bigger boat/motor before I can venture out to the salt. :(
Me, too. Also a saltwater license.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I can hardly wait. I'll have the pleasure of fishing in my little boat, Hickvillekid and Srchn4slmn. Tup: Tup:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
I havent counted how many tickets we have have left .... but theres stilla few!!! Tup: So come and get'em while they last!!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Fish Guy Keith said:
I havent counted how many tickets we have have left .... but theres stilla few!!! Tup: So come and get'em while they last!!
Don't buy tickets, stay home. Then I'll have a better chance of winning one of those awesome prizes. Tup:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Squeege40 is fishin with my son and myself, and YES! Tickets are already bought, however I need to get my son an adult ticket with the luck he's been having lately.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have not done a count yet on ticket sales. I have distributed 160 of the 200. I am waiting for someone to run out so I can take down the rest of them. I heard they were selling good this weekend though. Fish On Lip Ripper

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Lip Ripper said:
I have not done a count yet on ticket sales. I have distributed 160 of the 200. I am waiting for someone to run out so I can take down the rest of them. I heard they were selling good this weekend though. Fish On Lip Ripper
Lip ripper you done good, this is gonna be great a big turnout for sure. hopefully you will see me and pop's out there. gamefishin' is gonna take over the water on the 15th

1 - 20 of 30 Posts