Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We floated the N. Fork Stilly yesterday only to come back to a broke out window in my truck. I left my truck parked at Cicero Bridge next to the highway and the scumbags had the gall to do right there in plain view of everyone on the road. As I was cleaning glass off my seat I noticed another pile of window glass about 50ft. behind my truck, I wish I would have seen this in the morning when we launched as I would have parked at my buddys house down the road. For some reason yesterday before we left I took all my personal information out of my truck, including my registration and insurance card. I had a weird feeling before we left and I should have listened to my gut feeling. I talked to another guy yesterday who floated the Sauk and came back to a broke out window and stuff missing, this happened on Friday. I hope they get good use of the crappy hurt your eyes binoculars that the felt so inclined to steel. If they would have asked I would have given them to em for free.
I almost forgot to leave a report. 7hr float on a beautiful day, got one fish to the boat and it was a nice cutthroat released.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Its always a bummer to hear when that happens. At least the azzholes did'nt take a crap on your front seat. That happened to a guy I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts