Fishing Report - Nisqually River | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Nisqually River

Discussion in 'Pierce County' started by Nick, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Nick

Nick Guest

A few chum caught below I-5 bridge. Not much action above I-5.

2. nick

nick Guest

lots of pink salmon caught above i-5

3. havinfun

havinfun Guest

On the river at daybreak and did not have a bite by 9:30. They have their nets in the river now and are netting both sides across from each other. They are leaving enough room to get their boats down stream so that they can check their other nets. Watched them pull both nets at Frank's Landing and they did not have a thing in them. The boats coming up river after checking their nets didn't have anything either. I used lures to start with and then switch to plunking with eggs and spin-&-glows.

4. havinfun

havinfun Guest

Got to the river at 10:00am and tried drifting, spinners, flatfish and eggs. One hit but missed the hookup. Saw three fish roll. No nets in the river below the mounts road bridge.

5. ThatDude380

ThatDude380 Guest

CAUGHT ONE, but didn't tie one on. It was only a slight buzz so don't get too excited. Threw the spoon for awhile. Didn't see, feel, or smell a king. Talked to a few folks with the same results. GREAT DAY ON THE RIVER.

6. Tyler

Tyler Guest

Fished the river today frm about 10:00am to 12:00pm hooked into two awesome kings and couldent get them in i was using green on green corkey and yarn. great day on the river!!!!!!!

7. I STARTED OUT AT 6 IN THE MORN AND I ENDED UP CATCHIN A 28 POUND BUCK . I WAS USING BLACK CORKY AND YELLOW YARN. GREAT DAY ON RIVER!!!!!

8. TRAPPER

TRAPPER Guest

A Beautiful afteroon to spend on the River. Lots of Fish Rolling. Watched 4 Fish caught under RXR Bridge at 6th Ave. Biting Hot Orange Corkies with Black Yarn. Water a bit High but coming down. "TRAPPER"

9. silverkiller

silverkiller Guest

Went to the NISQUALLY today after work, I thought I would get a few chum because I heard they were starting to come in. I didn't see any fish caught, nor any roll. As I walked out I talked to a local man that was joging, and he said that they should be in really thick in a couple of weeks.
    SEE YOU ON THE RIVER. (BRANDON)

10. steelheader

steelheader Guest

went to the nisqually it was slow!!!!!!

11. Flyrod

Flyrod Guest

Nice day...pretty slow. Only saw one on the beach under the trestle. Saw two hooked under the bridge but both spit the hook. The fish that I've seen in the past week or two have been really bright, so I guess I'll be back on the water today

12. 2-track

2-track Guest

Caught 1 humpie about 12lbs, fish are rolling. Lots of nets but still the fish are making there way. Saw two others caught in the evening.

13. 2-track

2-track Guest

Caught 1 King this morning at about 7:45a.m. Pretty Dark fish. Only a couple of other people fishing that I saw. Used green corky and orange yarn.

14. Rich

Rich Guest

River is still way high and mud brown. Saw one pink swim past pretty beat up. Didnt see anyone catch a thing.

15. charles

charles Guest

sunup tell noon i fished,watched a man pull his nets, afew humpys one silver. this sucks.

Search tags for this page
fishing report nisqually river
nisqually fishing report
nisqually fishing report 2014
nisqually fishing report 2015
nisqually fishing reports
nisqually river fish report

nisqually river fishing report

nisqually river fishing report 2014
nisqually river fishing report 2015
nisqually river fishing reports 2015