Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yea! Brady that smug SOB gets it handed to him all game long! Still the only undefeated team is the all mighty Dolphins of 72! And still the best and only 5 time superbowl superteams are the Niners, Cowboys and Steelers!

Now go home and cry you New England Fans, The country is sick of you! Tdown:

Giants win as deserved!

BYE Bye Patsys! sick:

·
Banned
353 Posts
I can only hope that you called this one earlier! You are kinda known as a band wagon jumper!!! wink: wink: LOL!! I'm lovin it!!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I really don't like either team...But I do like watching a good game, and this was one of the best games I have ever seen. The Giants defence shut Brady down, and in my opinion the Defence is what won the game. That was a Hell of a one handed catch that led to a Giants TD in the 4th...and the best team WON. I new it would be a close game but this was way better than I ever thought it would be. GREAT GAME.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
It was a great game, I got caught up in the hype of N E being all that (sorry to admit). Was rootin for Eli & the boys to knock em off though. The Giants were impressive, especially the D...

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, I admit I thought the Pats would win but were rooting against them. I am so sick of hearing the Boston area fans on sports radio. Now it will be fun to hear them whine about exuses all winter long. Brady is one heck of a QB and give the Pats there due. However its easy to dislike them if your not a fan. Kinda like all of you when my Niners were winning all the time. Only differance is I hate wine sipping Niner fans too!

Great game today!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i8skeerd said:
Ice got it wrong anyway, it's COWBOYS, Niners, Steelers and, whatever....... :lol:
It rocks either way Tup: I loved those great cowboy and niner games.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Boy, that Patriots coach sure is a sore loser. I don't like Coughlin either though, he is a smuck IMO. The Giants will be good for quite a while now. The NFC kicked some butt this year. clap:

The Tom Petty halftime show was awesome as well. Its about time someone put on a good regular show with some great music during the Super Bowl. Nice job Tom. Tup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts