Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Long time lurker from Bellingham here who finally has something to say.
On sunday I caught a Dolly on the Nooksack with a Brass tag inplanted near the dorsal fin. The tag was flat and about 1 1/2" long. One side said "please release" the other side had a ID number and a partial 425 area code phone number (the last several digits were illigable). I have spent a couple of days trying to find the rest of the phone number online with no luck. I was hoping that someone on this site has come across this before and could point me in the right direction. I suppose it is not really that big of a deal but i figure that if someone went to all the trouble of placing that tag, the least i can do is give them a call.
Thanks in advance for your help and good luck on the water.

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
Welcome aboard greasemonkey,

You can call 360.902.2700 to report the tag number, date, species, location and length.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome aboard Greasemonkey!

I'm thinking that partial 425 number may be part of the tag number instead. I know when I caught a tagged smallmouth at Banks I couldn't find a number for the tagging program on the WDFW website. Try the number that Big Worm posted. That should be a good place to start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts