Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Entry for Webster's 2008 Dictionary:

Electile Dysfunction : the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year.

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
lol it would seem that many are so afflicted on election years. I don't have the stats but getting anything like 50% or better of the elected voters out is a gala occasion.
I believe voting in the various and sundry local and national elections on a regular basis should entitle one to a tax rebate or reduction on both a local and national basis. Seems not right somehow to have to bribe the voter to vote, but having him/her vote beats the hell out the usual apathy displayed by many.
Cadavers and felons are excluded even tho registered as Democrats.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Jabba from what I have been reading there are more Reps in your jails than Dems.

Both your country and mine should bring in the system they have in Australia. If you don't vote, you get fined. But both countries powers that be won't do it, as they don't want to take the chance that the other parties will get into power.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I think getting fined for not voting is a STUPID idea. Imagine, people voting randomly because they are forced to instead of people voting because they know which canditate they support. There are a lot of people out there who don't follow politics and haven't got the slightest clue who they support. Some go ahead and vote along party lines. Some choose not to vote. Really, forcing people to vote isn't going to make anything better, it'll just put random people into office.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Libvitra cures Electile Dysfunction. Tup:

Conalis makes it worse! Tdown:

I believe I'd be careful when C&Pin' copyrighted photos without permission there Bonzo... the Dept. of Homeland Stupidity could be monitorin' your computer unbeknownst to you as we speak! :eek:

Plus... ain't it past your bedtime? :p :D

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Webo... conf: I hate to disillusion you but it is not possible to cut either an image or text from a web site, even from a liberal one, unless you have administrative privileges.
Alas! :eek: The best we can do is copy! :)

In this instance I merely linked to the sites. :eek:

I recommend you see a doc about that Liberalitis soon!

Remember! It tends to be progressive when left untreated. :p

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
sir john said:
Both your country and mine should bring in the system they have in Australia. If you don't vote, you get fined.
conf: conf: conf: conf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep you guys are on the cutting edge. sick: sick:

Isn't you government planning on paying fat people to loose weight.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Hilliary missed her chance tonight in the state of the union show, She could have been in the crowd crying her eyes out again getting more sympathy.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
If I wanted to I could join lots of gov schemes were they pay me to do things. I prefer to do the things I want to do and not what the gov says I should do. The doc even gets paid more money for printing out a anti-smoking bulletin which he did for me the other week. After reading it I decided not to take the new type of pills, only a small chance of success. I know you want me to pack them in but I am happy living the lifestyle I am living now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts