Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 4-6 Canopy clamps for my used shell. cant find them anywhere.

If you have some for sale let me know. Or where I can buy some?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Every canopy dealer should have the clamps,its tough to sell a canopy without them.

If you want to go cheaper,Home Depot or Lowes sell C clamps.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hunter P said:
Every canopy dealer should have the clamps,its tough to sell a canopy without them.

If you want to go cheaper,Home Depot or Lowes sell C clamps.
The one canopy shop in Marysville says he wont sell them. Only for his shells. I thought about c clamps. Think they would work as well?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Must be SuperHawk Canopies. That guy is a piece of work.

I used C clamps on my old canopy for a couple months before I got around to buying a set of real clamps.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Here ya go Ice, take your pick:

http://www.rvwholesalers.com/catalog/home.php?cat=197

I think a couple of calls to some local canopy dealers should fix your needs, but if you can't find any takers the link I posted should help. I have got stuff from them overnight before and been happy with the service. The extra $$ for overnight shipping sucks, but it is what it is.

Hope this helps. :) :) :)

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is Superhawk. he was lets just say not very nice Tdown:

Thanks so much for everyones help. I will try local canopy shop in Everett on Monday. If not I will order from link.

My next problem is I will have to drill a circle saw hole in my full bed liner to mount these. Boy it sure would be easier to bolt them to truck so I did not have to drill into my liner. YIKES sick:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Try "RV and Marine Supply by Cascade" on state street. They're just south of grove street. They have everything related to trucks, campers, trailers, etc.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Ice - next time you're in Bellingham stop in at Rain Cap. These guys are the greatest and have everything you'll ever need (and it's almost always in-stock.)

http://www.raincap.com

G

·
I think this is where I got mine. Give them a call and see if they have them.

Canopies Plus

879 W Valley Hwy S, Pacific, WA 98047
(253) 891-7120

1 - 11 of 11 Posts