Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a trailer mounted smoker for a small vendor operation. Can anybody help with a local place to get one. Would like propane fired+wood operated smoker. Thanks, ******

·
Registered
190 Posts

I have access to commercial Traegers grills for rent. They pull behind a vehicle with a hitch and are the same as the regular Traeger grills, electric pellet fed. How many people will you be cooking for?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont really know this is a new concept. My girlfriend owns a resturant and We are talking about running smoked meats as a special like on sundays. I would think I have to smoke like 15-20 chichen halfs and be able to smoke 2 or 3 pork butts at the same time, any sugestions? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
51 Posts
****** said:
I dont really know this is a new concept. My girlfriend owns a resturant and We are talking about running smoked meats as a special like on sundays. I would think I have to smoke like 15-20 chichen halfs and be able to smoke 2 or 3 pork butts at the same time, any sugestions? Thanks for the help
I just saw one on Craigs list the other day, and it had one of the big Traegers on the back, but he wanted $4500.00 bucks for it (I think).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts