Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a discussion earlier about Navionics Fish n Chips chart. I had a couple of emails which got nowhere, and then a phone conversation, which led to a directed email, and viola! I now have a Fish n Chips chart.

I bought my gold Vancouver chip in spring of 2006, before they were offering the free fish n chips, but a patient, courteous assault on their customer service folks resulted in what, for me, is a very nice piece of customer service.

thanks, Navionics! Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Good job!!!

I had to go through buying a new card, send the old card back for a rebate and concurrently send the Fish N Chip card from the new Gold card sale to Navionics. Definitely not as cool as your process though Tup: .

·
Registered
474 Posts
I bought a new navionics card with the idea of trading in my old one but, as Homer would say "dough" I got the new card home and went and pulled my old card out and it was a nauticpath. Oh well Now I have a spare that I will eventually give to my dad if he ever buys some electronics for his boat. I am totally stoked about the new navionics card though. Just a question the navionics card runs really slow in my gps compared to the nauticpath. Does anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
784 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts