Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will win the Daytona 500 and who will win the 2008 championship?

I like Dale Jr. for the 500 and for the 2008 season.

It's his year to prove himself with his new team. No more excuses.

·
Registered
946 Posts
It will be somebody from hendrik motorsport's, my money would be on jimmie johnson for the championship and jeff gordon for the 500 Tup: ...I also think earnhardt will have a good year. Tup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Kurt Busch for the 500, Jeff Gordan for the Championship. This should be an interesting year. I heard Busch and Stewart were tradin' paint during practice today....landing Busch on suspension.

Joe Gibbs Racing!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
kasey kahne fan here...i hope they give him a "car", instead of that POS they made him drive last year. already have my kasey kahne shirt with the budwieser car on it. i am jacked for the new season! a bunch of my cronies are going down to vegas for the race. couldnt swing it due to no vacation time as a new rehire at the not so lazy "B". friggen bastuds...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Dogfish said:
I heard Busch and Stewart were tradin' paint during practice today....landing Busch on suspension.
Just watched the video at nascar.com. Those two are picking up where they left off last year,stewart wrecked busch then busch took it out on stewart's car on pit road..... Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
I am pumped for Nascar. Admittedly I know very little about it. I have been listening to Ferrells show on Sirius and Nascar channel and am going to get into it this year for the first time. Seems like an awesome sport Tup:

·
Registered
946 Posts
stewart's car looked pretty good tonite Tup: even though he finished second to earnhardt :mrgreen:

Team Hendrik's is looking once again as the team to beat Tup:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Jimmie johnson(Hendrik Motorsports) and Michael waltrip(Michael waltripo racing) take the front row for the 500.....

That's a long way's from where waltrip was last year after Qualifying :mrgreen:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Michael looks good this year ....so far.

But how about Dale Jr. in the Shootout. 1st win of the year. Too bad no points.

·
Registered
946 Posts
viperman said:
But how about Dale Jr. in the Shootout. 1st win of the year. Too bad no points.
Glad he got it,that's a little weight lifted off his shoulder's....He will probably be a top contender in the 500 Tup:

·
Registered
946 Posts
fishguidebrian said:
#20 Tony fan here all the way,, he needs a win at daytona and I'd love to se ehim win again for all of 2008!
He need's to be careful about what he is doing on the track now that he is on probation.
His little run in with kurt busch will keep all eye's on him. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
viperman said:
WHO? Who the heck is Chad Little?
You're kidding, right?

My gut says that the winner of the 500 will be Clint Boyer. Sentimentally, I'm rooting for Jeff Burton.

The Hendrick cars will be tought but I just don't think it'll happen this year... just a little too much hype.

As for Tony - I love the guy but I'm struggling with rooting for a Toyota.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Keysrob said:
viperman said:
You're kidding, right?

My gut says that the winner of the 500 will be Clint Boyer. Sentimentally, I'm rooting for Jeff Burton.

The Hendrick cars will be tought but I just don't think it'll happen this year... just a little too much hype.

Hey Rob, You know I am trying to learn this Nascar thing. I was listening to Bubba on Sirius and he had some Nascar guy on and they were saying that the Hendricks team are a bunch of known cheaters and it is no suprise they won it all last week. They were saying that team is bad for the sport???? Could you help a bro out and explain? I kinda like that team Tup:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Keysrob said:
viperman said:
You're kidding, right?

No I must be lame. I have never heard of him until today. I looked him up on the nascar site and it said he hasn't driven since 2002. And even then he only raced a few races. Looks like his best years were mid 90's. I wasn't a big fan then.

I didn't know Gibb's racing changed to Toyota. WOW. You gotta believe Toyota will get some Cup wins this year.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts