Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have done a poll on this. How many of you have seen the new "Mystical Legend Stomp?"

We had missed a bite and couldn't get it going again. Phil comes down after us and hooks a fish. They play it down the river. Phil is headed down the river with net in hand. There are hang-up's all over the place. Just when he's ready to make a stab with the net the, fish comes unhooked.

We were watching from down below. One of my guys asked "Do you think they lost it?" I said "Yep" just look at the way Phil is "Stomping" out of the river.

I think we could come up with a new dance, don't you think. clap: clap: Tup: :eek: wink:

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
fishinoriginal said:
Don't you stomp when you lose a fish?
When he takes me fishing, he expects me to lose them I guess, because he never stomps. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Too funny. I can visualize the stomp... clap: :lol:

Phil takes it peronally whether successful or not. Probably one of the reasons why he's such a good fisherman (and excellent guide.) Tup:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Fishing is spotty. Good one day slow the next. I sure he feels the need to produce, and loosing fish is probably tougher on him than it is on his clients. It probably was a BIG ONE!!!!! LOL!
Its tougher this year....If you loose a few fish....That might be your day.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Fishhead5 said:
I should have done a poll on this. How many of you have seen the new "Mystical Legend Stomp?"

We had missed a bite and couldn't get it going again. Phil comes down after us and hooks a fish. They play it down the river. Phil is headed down the river with net in hand. There are hang-up's all over the place. Just when he's ready to make a stab with the net the, fish comes unhooked.

We were watching from down below. One of my guys asked "Do you think they lost it?" I said "Yep" just look at the way Phil is "Stomping" out of the river.

I think we could come up with a new dance, don't you think. clap: clap: Tup: :eek: wink:
Your a FUNNY GUY Doug!!!!! :lol: I should have seen this coming. :D .........&%[email protected]!!!!! Just wait pal, just wait! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Phil, consider the source.

When you took MGoBlue and I, you never stomped once.

I stomped because you made me let a four foot long King go -- slightly colored, but it would have been o so nice on the smoker.

Michigan boys are known to keep some pretty colored up fish.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sparky it was the same spot you guys came down with a fish on.

I'll see if I can't remember to get those pic's off to you tonight, you should have bugged me about them, I totally forgot.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Fishhead5 said:
Sparky it was the same spot you guys came down with a fish on.

I'll see if I can't remember to get those pic's off to you tonight, you should have bugged me about them, I totally forgot.
Hey that's right, that was the same spot. You should see my fish all day get skunked and cry all the way home dance. It's GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
My Personal favorite Phil dance is the Cracker Dance. Thats when you just lost another one and he can't believe it. It's not pretty, unfortunately Iv'e seen it a few times. wink: But when you finally land one he does the Happy Dance. Tup:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Just the thought of Phil dancing any dance makes me smile :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Havn't seen the stomp , But Probably the most unexpected thing I ever saw Phil do was when He took Me and Two 8 YO boys Fishing , I wanted Little Chris to get the fish [Probabably ] more than Chris wanted the fish , So I was Picking him Up And moveing him around the boat As the fish swam around , Phil was In hysterics laughing , I coudln't quite figure that one out till Phil told me what it looked like , But We got the fish And the boat next to us all gave us a hand ,

·
Registered
49 Posts
My dad and Uncle called my lost fish dance the A$$ahola!!!! You see all 6'5" 230lbs of me jumping in the the front of the drift boat.

I hate losing fish!!!

Ryan

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Billy - Phil did not do the lost fish dance, cause we landed all of them. wink:
You still have a problem of those little trout bites turning into 8 pound steelies. Tup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Keysrob said:
Too funny. I can visualize the stomp... clap: :lol:

Phil takes it peronally whether successful or not. Probably one of the reasons why he's such a good fisherman (and excellent guide.) Tup:
DITTO... I can see it... you need to add in the disbelieving head shake

most sincere form of flattery Phil ; )

Peace bud

1 - 20 of 26 Posts