Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I fished the Columbia out of Longview yesterday. Released a really nice King, lost a little silver at the net and one quick on quick off silver. Unfortunately none of the bites happened on my rod. Beautiful day though.

·
Administrator
13,980 Posts
Barnyard!! Thanks for the report and good to hear from you. Glad you are getting out on the water my friend! Avis and I fished the Columbia out of Chinook and caught some nice coho. I'll post a report soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Barnyard!! Thanks for the report and good to hear from you. Glad you are getting out on the water my friend! Avis and I fished the Columbia out of Chinook and caught some nice coho. I'll post a report soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice fish Bruce, going to give it another try Tuesday. Might try out of cathlamet this time. Will let you know how we do.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hello nicholasmike267676, Welcome!
Are you too a fisherman? It's been a good year to get out after those Pink Salmon in the rivers and the Chums will be headed upstream pretty soon.
(No better fighting fish than an Ugly Chum being pulled away from his Girlfriend in fast water.)
" TRAPPER "

Snow Mountain Dog Vertebrate Dog breed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts