Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit area 11 again had a great time with my daughter and Avis. We ended up with 1 chinook, 5 dungies, 2 red rock and a flounder.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Very nice load of groceries, and well done !

BTW, you did a great job of hiding all lures, bait, and gear In these pictures !

That makes it reel hard for us to figure out what you caught your fish on !!! ;)

·
Administrator
13,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice load of groceries, and well done !

BTW, you did a great job of hiding all lures, bait, and gear In these pictures !

That makes it reel hard for us to figure out what you caught your fish on !!! ;)
Down 80ft

For the crab, I used chicken legs soaked in this.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Oh yea, like I’m gonna fall for the old “Let’s show him the one rig you never catch fish on!” trick !!!
Thanks, but we ain’t falling for it ! :cool: ;)
Myassisdragon, Dr. Hook has been acting strange (giving out his Fishing Secrets) ever since he started this Website.
That's why we all keep coming back, to see what we can get him to confess to concerning his latest escapade.

Dr. Hook it sure is nice to see you got past that Doctor's Report back in June and are now out hitting the water with your Family!
Dr. Hook
"I'm still on the right side of the dirt! I'll know in June if I'm winning the battle, but I'm optimistic and feeling good! "

I remember when "OLD CROW" discovered Dr. Hook's odd behavior over 13 Years ago? 🤪
" TRAPPER "

old crow
Registered

Joined Apr 28, 2003
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 7, 2008

Avis was on Dr Hooks butt to get his yearly check up because he was acting funny. He went to the Dr. and got all his tests done. The Doctors report was his heart and blood pressure was A-OK he wasn't acting too strange, and that he was actually in good shape for his age! The Doctor asked if he was having any problems. Dr. Hooks reply was "Hell No I Feel Great!! I even got God on my side!" The Doctor asked what do mean by God on your side? Dr. Hook replied "He turns the lights on and off for me!"
The Doctor seemed confused about this but didn't make any comment. The next day the Doctor gave Avis his report. He said that Dr. Hook appeared to be healthy for a man his age. The Doctor stated that the only weird thing was that Dr. Hook thought God was on his side!
Avis replied "OMG he's peeing in the refrigerator again!!!!"

·
Administrator
13,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Myassisdragon, Dr. Hook has been acting strange (giving out his Fishing Secrets) ever since he started this Website.
That's why we all keep coming back, to see what we can get him to confess to concerning his latest escapade.

Dr. Hook it sure is nice to see you got past that Doctor's Report back in June and are now out hitting the water with your Family!
Dr. Hook
Thanks Trapper! My scan in June came back clear and my cancer is in remission. So yes I have been doing my best to enjoy the summer on the water as much as I can!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts