Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Who all is going to the Monroe Sportsmen's Show??????????

I will be there in the Gamakatsu Booth to say "Hi" on Thurs. Morning, then I will be at the Outdoor Emporium/Sportco Booth for the rest. I will be selling Tear Drop design dropshot/drifting weights at great pricing and bulk discounts at the OE booth. You can find out more at http://www.NickBarrFishing.com

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-Nick

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'll be there!

My booth number changed - I moved, then changed my mind and moved again - I know I'll be in the Arena.

DNA will be available at my booth - of course, there will be a few retailers there selling Dick Nite's - none I've made any deals with, so maybe not... DNA will be a good deal!

Look forward to seeing all of you!

Dick

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'll be there, I missed the Puyallup. And I definitely need some kokanee DNA! Tup:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Nick! I wasn't planning on going since I went to the Puyallup one those DS weights are my first choice hands down. If the prices are right I just might have to pay a visit just for those weights. Tup:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
The wife and i will be there Sat teaching the kids how to fish at the trout pond.Bring the kids by and catch a fish.There will be some big ones in the pond this year.At the pond between 12 and 4 . Tup:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Any one know if there are online discount coupons anywhere?

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Ya Nick, I will be there on Saturday and will stop by and hola, and Dick, what no lures from the man himself, na just kidding hope to see you all there, I might be there Friday too Tup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Dick,I was saddened to see you wouldn't be across the isle way from Randys Offroad booth! For those of you in the north end,like Marysville or Arlington etc, Randys Offroad has the discount coupons on his counter. Stop in and grab one!! See you guys there. I should be in Randys booth helping him out..

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I may have to skip this years.... Last years cost me 24 thousand dollars!! Tup: :D

·
Registered
413 Posts
johnguz76 said:
The wife and i will be there Sat teaching the kids how to fish at the trout pond.Bring the kids by and catch a fish.There will be some big ones in the pond this year.At the pond between 12 and 4 . Tup:
so do gf kids get to go the head of the line wink:

·
Registered
239 Posts
We will have are booth and be doing seminars (steelhead and coho), stop by and lets talk fishing. Jim

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Hopefuly I'll be stopping by !!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
BADANDY said:
Dick,I was saddened to see you wouldn't be across the isle way from Randys Offroad booth!
Actually, I think I will be right near there... If not, I'll have to come over and hang a thong from Randy's booth anyway! :)

See you all there -

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squeege40 said:
johnguz76 said:
so do gf kids get to go the head of the line wink:
Doubt i could swing that but if you let me know who you are i;ll try..I;ll give it my best shot...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts