Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put in another morning at mid channel bank. First pass with g/g flasher and green/white coyote spoon at 120ft out on DR hit this nice hatchery BM. It took 3 nice runs before it wanted to come inside the boat. Luckily there were no seals to be seen. Didn't measure but it weighed about 10lbs on the spring scale.

Oh yeah it was a little bumpy on the way back....especially from Useless bay back to Everett. Tdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice catch.
We haven't been on the water for a while. I'm looking forward to next week end at Sekiu.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was a weird weather weekend. Out by Port ludlow, Port townsend and the entrance to the straits were dead calm during the day, and windy at night. While I was fishing this morning a buddy called me and asked what the water was like, told him it was dead calm out here. He told me he was turning back to Everett because there was 2-4 ft breakers at the end of the Jetty.

The ride home was a tad on the white knuckle side from Scatchet head back to Everett.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
RT----- Nice report. I know how fast the weather can change.....calm there blowin' like mad here....been there. Still I would rather be on the water than working. Thanks for the report. Tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts