Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to send out a Merry Christmas and a very safe New Year to all Gamefishin members. For those of you that may have been ill this year, I wish good health to you for 2008 and beyond. For those of you who may have lost a loved one to an illness or other unforseen circumstance. Myself and my family would like to extend our deepest and our most heartfelt sympathy to you and your families.

One more thing. Be extra safe around the rivers (or lakes) this time of year. It's getting colder and with the cold....there's ice. Be extra carefull when driving those windy roads to your favorite spot early in the morning.

As I said. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very safe NEW YEAR!!!!! Tup:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

We are now a few days closer to the Rufus Woods trip. I hope to see you all there. Tup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Back at all of you fine (and some not-so-fine) folks out there in the Great Gamefishin Family.

·
Registered
145 Posts
HOHOHO Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you crazy casters (not just Avis) and remember " you'll shoot your eye out kid"

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Just started to snow here.... a few more degrees coolor and its a White Christmas. Hope Santa was well with all of ya Tup: :mrgreen:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts