Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I dunno 'bout that... but he might have traded Al a few carbon credits for a roll in the hay with his young lobbyist girlfriend? :? :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It tickels me pink to see the cons a with their panties in a knot. No matter who is the next presdient they will favor campaing reform, reducing CO2 emissions, and a lot of other commie pinko ideas. The right wing wallow is over!

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
In Whambo's News Link They said:
McCain had been playing down his policy differences with Bush to support the president's re-election.
Here is some real news Whambo! :) It's called Term Limits! :eek:

Bush is not running against McCain this time. :lol:

All this stuff you keep digging up from previous Bush and McCain contests from the 2000 and 2004 election cycles is getting a bit stale. If you check it out you will see that McCain gave his support to Bush after each nomination and term as President.

I'm thinking you libs must really be getting scared of McCain's almost sure defeat of whoever the Dems nominate once they sew their divided selves back together.

Learn to roll with the punches! Don't be so scared! McCain is kind of moderate for a righty so I don't think he will hurt you guys too badly during his 4-8 years in office.

Related Story: Report on Arctic Warming :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts