Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as Divider (on another board) has run away from his contention that the economy is Bush's fault, and then mocked conservatives that we'd say it was Clinton's fault, what is the truth? Was it really Clinton's fault? Apparently, if you ask Obama it is. I posted as much and he dropped the topic like a hot potato. :mrgreen:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/fact-check ... 4009990026

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Ya know. Teflon man has a lot to answer for. The buck stops here is not one of his favorite thoughts. What a waste of a Rhodes Scholarship. But then the Nobel committee does it all the time.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Good point. I doubt Divoider dropped it. My guess is that he is scouring progressive blogs to come up with someone's rebuttal to the point so he can post it as his own. Tup:

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's not going to be able to bail out of his "it wasn't Clinton's fault" routine this time when both Obama and Hillary are making criticisms of Nafta, and Hillary trying to claim it's still Bush's fault.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Weblow will claim you have become too stupid to drink the koolaid so you now eat it dry right out of the package.

They like talking about their Koolaid.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem with him doing that, is I have never spent any time dissing Clinton the man. Just the WOman, and I'm not a Bush enthusiast either.

I just think it's so special to see the dems attacking another dems work.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The fact is NAFTA was pushed by both Bushes and Clainton. It's one of the few things they were in agreement about. I think the jury is still out on NAFTA. But weather it deserves aclaim or criticsim both parties are coconspirators.

As far as Dems attacking Dems. That's not at all uncommon. Nor is it uncommon for Rs to do it. Remember how vicious Bush was when attacking McCain?

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Somebody is totally missing the irony. Righty keeps getting accused of blaming Clinton, but as we can see, it's perfectly fine for lefty to blame him.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hey Fishslave, YOU GO GIRL!!!! Tell'em how it is!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Maybe divider is out there stumpin for the man that so vehemently opposed Nafta. But I doubt it. Remember that big sucking sound of jobs going elsewhere?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts