Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a "new" marine wax that I may try this spring...it's made by Re-Structure Marine. Below is a link to it. Anyone have any experience with it? I've been using Meguiar's products and have been happy, but am wondering it this product may be superior. I typically do a complete three step process (cleaner, polish, wax) a few times every year. It's a royal pain in the arse to do the topside and hull of a 30' glass boat this way...takes an entire weekend. But the shoulders get built up!! If I can get by with maybe just once a year using this product, then I'd be ecstatic :D .

http://www.re-structuremarine.com/index ... t&Itemid=1

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good one DB clown: . I often just want to walk around the hull and use that "no touch" wax spray. Give my trigger finger a work out.

I'm going to buy some of this wax/polish and give it a try in a few months.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
ever heard of "fibro-sheen"? I get it from Gonneson's in Kent. The first step is a color restorer. It looks kinda like motor oil and is oily, and it removes oxidation pretty easily. after buffing the color back in and wiping down, you follow with a hand application of their carnuba boat wax. I use it at my shop and so far I've had no complaints. I've never used the restructuremarine product, so I don't know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I use a P38Q wax that I found several years ago (come out of Canada). Only use it once a year and it seems to hold up better that any other wax that I have found. If I have a little surface oxidation then I will use a Meg. 84 prior to using the P38Q. This stuff goes on quick and easy either by hand or using a waxer. It can also be used on Motor home and airplanes. Good stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts