Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went on the nooch It is sloooowwww , I think I was the only lucky one to get a fish , once I get my home computer to work on this site I will post pics ,
So for those of you that have plugs in the boat , When there is ice make sure you clean the ice out of the hole ! I think what happened is I get the fever when I go so I stuck the plug in pretty good but thought it wasn't quite right , So the ice melted later and the plug came out right when I was headed for some bushes and had the rod in my hand , and I am new with A jet sled sooo go figure, I don't need any goofs like this , I'm Not really a panicy type but My mind was momentarily clouded , First i thought start the main motor , then stick My thumb over the hole , then gas the kicker , I stuck my thumb over the hole and gased the kicker , and shoved the plug in when I was away from the tree , started the main and hit the beach , Bailed the water ,Moral of the story is Clean the ice out of the drain hole and know it is in all the way ,

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Good advice...Glad everything turned out alright.
I fished it 3 days last week, and scratched a few fish.
Another thing that I have to remember is...Make sure to put the motor in gear... ALL THE WAY! I was turning my boat around in a tailout on plane thurs, and it popped out of gear. I thought I hit something. Almost fell on my face. There were a couple of witnesses too. I'm sure they got a laugh out of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts