Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Felt great to get back out on our home waters. Good to see some of you today. Started out at QuarterMaster Harbor - released a couple of sublegals; hardly any bait. Headed over to the Point, dropped our gear down 120 ft. in 130 ft. of water. Shortly after, my wife's pole started dancing. She was good enough to let me bring it in, but I insisted she pose for the picture.

It sure was a beautiful day out on the water. Hope to see some of you out there tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
CommanderX said:
Great, you caught the only fish left in MA-11.
:D , it did seem that way...we saw a few North River's out there today, talked with Jack (Cat Fisher), and said Hi to a couple other GFer's, probably fished by some others too that we didn't know...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I trolled near you this morning. I was in the yellow North River.
Your boat sounds good.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
CommanderX said:
I trolled near you this morning. I was in the yellow North River.
Your boat sounds good.
Thanks, we noticed how nice your's looked, the yellow really stands out.

·
Registered
615 Posts
CommanderX said:
Great, you caught the only fish left in MA-11.
I'll second that one. We fished hard all day, nothing. Started at Qtr. Master..no bait. Moved to Pt. Def.....no bait, no take downs. I even fished the Girl Scout camp with the same result. We ran back and stop by Redondo for a quick troll....nothing.

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Great job !! and nice fish.... awesome pic!!! Hopefuly its better for the derby!

·
Registered
163 Posts
We fished the Clay Banks all morning and didn't see any bait or nets flying. Hope things pick up soon. Probably try again on Monday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts