Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad lost some weight recently, which made his wedding ring a little loose, and then lost his wedding ring while fishing on the Puyallup near McMillin. He had it for 38 years (his entire marriage) and is really bummed about it. If anyone comes across it, please reply. We can figure out some kind of reward for you. Thanks

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

I had a similar experience but luckily I was in a swimming pool. Maybe a decent metal detector capable of finding the gold or whatever material the ring is made from could help. Hope it's found by someone on this site. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Similar story happened to my father. We were fishing American Lake. He used his left hand to throw out chum while fishing for Koke's. The ring went into the drink along with the chum. I thought it would be nice to get a diver with a metal detector to recoup dads ring but decided it was just a good story to remeber

·
Registered
482 Posts
My friend thought his was lost in the puyallup somewhere too. His wife was pissed. Turned out it was on his girlfriend's nightstand. Whew, no metal detector required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts