Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Lost fanatics...here is a cool catch-up video (from ABC) that moves very quickly through the first 3 seasons. It's 8 min and 15 sec but worth watching. There may be a 30 second Lost promo video first.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

Don't forget....Lost begins Wed at 8p with a "catch-up" episode and Season 4 starts Thur at 9p. Wooooo-hoooooo :geek: !!!! Finally.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
We just started watching season 1, got the entire first season on Netflix.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I can't stand that show. It pisses me off lol. Not knockin, just sayin. I only know of one other person that doesn't like it too.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Hook you'll get "hooked" into the show in no time. Then you'll be part of the mass of fans trying to figure out just what the heck is going on from episode to episode.

If you like adventure, mystery and using a bit of problem solving, then this show is for you. Only 48 episodes left until Lost is archived at ABC.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i got into it at the end of last season. SO i had to watch the first 3 in their entirity the last 6 months Tup: i just finished them tonight! i am pumped!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the countdown is on! about 14.5 hours!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't you think Hurley would've lost a bit a weight by now? 91 days on the island and he looks the same.

Watching last season's finale with the "extra info" was OK. Who was in the coffin is now the biggest mystery. I like the new doctor reference possibly involving Bernard, Bernard's father and Jack.

·
Registered
946 Posts
So what did you think about last night's show, look's to be another good season... Tup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts