Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey team, Is there anyone out there that would be interested in booking a shared trip to Drano this year with Phil Myst Legend? He rocks and this would be a great trip. Looking to book before he is booked up.

Let me know wink:
ICE

·
Registered
519 Posts
After you fill your spot I have a two day s with the Legend (TM) the first Thursday and Fri in May.. Absolute prime time! the first day is with my girls and chillin....the second, nothing confirmed except my rump... be happy to squeeze in someone wanting to go... I can't wait.. I will have my camper over there and set up camping..so micasa sucasa .. all you need to do is show up.. I will feed, drink and entertain and bunk your butt.. wink: a group o gamefishers if needed.. U? just gotta have money for getting there and paying the Legend.. and confirm with me and not back out! :x

Anyway if interested let me know ..everyone I ask about it will not confirm...

If your a gulf vet I'll pay for the trip.. just show up...
Peace

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Benwa said:
I will have my camper over there and set up camping..so micasa sucasa .. all you need to do is show up.. I will feed, drink and entertain and bunk your butt.. wink: Anyway if interested let me know ..everyone I ask about it will not confirm...

Peace
Somehow this just sounds wrong... ;)

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AkKings said:
Do you have a date in mind? how much?
Not sure yet AK? Talked to him at the show and he only had a few dates left. He said it should be great this year! Are you here then or guiding in AK? Would love to fish with you either there or somewhere. If not Drano I am up for Big c as well. Looking for a partner or 2 for a trip or 2.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Olybirds said:
Benwa said:
I will have my camper over there and set up camping..so micasa sucasa .. all you need to do is show up.. I will feed, drink and entertain and bunk your butt.. wink: Anyway if interested let me know ..everyone I ask about it will not confirm...

Peace
Easy!...........Easy. EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to get a GF'ers guys night out.. Maybe even a poker game... sure we can talk the legend into Dinner ... Will be a great trip! Sound sgood to me.. ?

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Olybirds said:
Benwa said:

Peace
OMG that is hilarious.

Sorry Ben.... we will see you guys down there this year :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have april 26th booked with Phil for the wife and i.There was still 2 slots open for the boat that day last i talked to Phil.would love to have some fellow gamefishers with us..Might give Phil a call to see if that date is filled or not..Looking forward to it....

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have booked two seats on May 5 with Phil. Not sure if he has filled the other two either. Would love to meet up with some other Gamefishers, too. We'll be coming down Sunday night the 4th, so may meet up with some of you then. Anybody else in town that night?

fool

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Quills: Just give Phil a call to see if those 2 spots are still available.Would love to have you and the wife on board and fish with us...I;m really looking forward to this trip...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'd be interested in filling a seat or two depending on the day. PM me what you guys have left, it'll be me alone or with the wife if two seats need to be filled....thx,,
John

·
Registered
88 Posts
Benwa said:
After you fill your spot I have a two day s with the Legend (TM) the first Thursday and Fri in May.. Absolute prime time! the first day is with my girls and chillin....the second, nothing confirmed except my rump... be happy to squeeze in someone wanting to go... I can't wait.. I will have my camper over there and set up camping..so micasa sucasa .. all you need to do is show up.. I will feed, drink and entertain and bunk your butt.. wink: a group o gamefishers if needed.. U? just gotta have money for getting there and paying the Legend.. and confirm with me and not back out! :x

Anyway if interested let me know ..everyone I ask about it will not confirm...

Peace
I am wondering where the closest camp ground is to Drano launce. any availabilty of spots for a 22ft motor home?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Booked for May 12th... :D

Musicman - if my fourth backs out then I'll be sure to call you. One of these days I'll get a chance to fish with you. Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mitch184 responeded first so I booked with him. Thanks so much for the great response. If we have an open seat I will post immediatly. Maybe others that posted here can PM each other to also make trips. Phil is one of the best. Cant wait.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Olybirds said:
Benwa said:

Peace
Hey you should know this by now, what happens at fish camp stays at fish camp. :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts