Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Christmas decorations that are still up. lol
My neighbor still has thier wreath on the door and another has snowflakes on thier living room windows. A house down the street has 3 lighted fake Christmas trees in the front yard, which they still light at night. But my favorite was seeing someone actually bring their real Christmas tree out the front door yesterday to finally haul off. I wondered if they keeped watering all this time.
So what do you still have up or what have you seen still up?

·
Banned
2,114 Posts
I've seen a house on the north end of Lake Tapps that still has all their lights up, plus all the yard decorations like little Santas, reindeer..etc...etc. It's lit every night.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
AkKings said:
Next door neighbor hauled there tree out to the front porch about 3 weeks ago, its still sitting there.
My neighbor across the street still has last years tree leaning against their house!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I live in a Condo/Townhouse and we have a rule that they all must be down within 14 days and they are. HOA's can be a great thing.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Over here there is a guy who has his house decorated throughout the year, he also eats a Christmas Dinner every day. He says he likes Christmas and we should celebrate it every day.

Okay tomorrow I am going to name Sir John's Christmas Day. What presents you going to send me????

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I have a coule of trees that keep their lights year round in the side yard. There's over 3000 of them up there, takes too long to take them down and put them back up. I don't plug them in all year though!

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
My house lights and yard decorations are still out because there is too much snow to mush through to get them taken down but they have not been turned on since New Years Day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts