Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Did you ask your wife if she would put up with one of those in her house?
Why don't you break her in easy, and just try putting some tails in the freezer....

·
Registered
903 Posts
Nope, but congrats on the yote and where are the pics?

·
2,222 Posts
Bill Albrecht is without question one of the finest Taxidermists you will ever find, Not just a mechanic assembling parts, but a true artist with knowledge of anatomy and the mechanical skills to create astounding mounts.

425-888-4306

He will more then likely have it done in 8 months to boot, if the tannery gets it back to him promptly. I have been doing Taxidermy myself for 25 years now and have done quite a bit of my own mounts. However he has done quite a few for me that were just too large a project to handle on my time schedule and skill set. He's done a wonderful job on everything.

You will absolutley not be dissapointed, see his beautiful display for yourself. he's in North Bend Wa.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, no pix as of right now, but will gladly post the final product!

JJ,
Thanks for the info, I'll be giving him a call soon.

GearAddicto,
Yeah, gotta break it to the wife somehow, probably just wait to see the expression on her face!!...or maybe put it under the sheets....

Mount??,
I'm not sure of the mount, but have a few ideas.........maybe an action pose with the 'yote's mouth open, teeth showing and him looking down on a tasty little vittle, like a mouse or a pheasant....................

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
One of the Hunting managers at our store is a Taxidermist ... I think he took 1st place in vegas in the amature division with a bird of some sort last year... I forgot what it was for sure... LoL... seems like hes always got something dead hes working on around the store .... though I havent been able to get him to do a fish ... he says there a pain in the AZZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts