Fishing Report - Liberty Lake | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Liberty Lake

Discussion in 'Spokane County' started by Mike Moore, May 20, 2000.

1. Mike Moore

Mike Moore Guest

Hit the lake at 6:30 Sunday and trolled the entire lake with weding ring and worm and only cought a few perch. When we got back to the ramp we only heard of one trout caught. The new ramp and dock are great!!!!

2. Mike

Mike Guest

I got up this morning and my son Jordan who is two went out side and I went in the house to get something and when I looked outside he had his fishing pole that he got for his birthday on the 6th in his hand an he was fishing in our 50 gal. pond. I just knew we had to go fishing today. I was fortunate enough to find a friend to go with me and I took my daughter who is 5 months, my son Jordan and his uncle Zack to Liberty Lake for a few hours. I had some great luck last year and this was my second time there this year. Zack asked if we what we we fishing for and I replied "my secret spot for perch and maybe a walleye. Not 2 minutes after we got the lines in the water Zack had a nice perch arround 10 inches so we tossed it in the basket. Zack was so excited, not to mention Jordan who went crazy. A few minutes later Zack had a 13 inch trout in the boat. He said "I love this spot, you can take me here any time". THe little one took a nap and after a few minutes Jordan had one on and he realled it in all by himself. He was so excited. A great fishing day on a beautiful night on Liberty lake.

3. Mitch Davis

Mitch Davis Guest

The lake can be productive in the beginning of the year! The boat ramp and dock to me where a big mistake. It is to crowded and the dock is nice but when you get a big one on you really have to have a long neck net or you have to reel the fish about 6 feet out of the water!