Fishing Report - Les Davis Pier | Gamefishin.com

Fishing Report Les Davis Pier

Discussion in 'Pierce County' started by Jim Norris, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Jim Norris

Jim Norris Guest

Fished Les Davis for 2 hours with my 7 year old. She caught a nice 8 inch perch. Saw two other small fish pulled between 830 and 1030 AM. I had a huge Dungeness, too bad it was not June. I set him back to catch another day.

2. Tera

Tera Guest

One Rat fish a star fish and a bunch of bull head lol. That seemed to be it. The people crabbing on the other hand had a great day. Walked with a cooler full of Reds Dungies and even some shrimp. Luck B's I am gonna try my luck there again today! Bringing the ring and stinky chicken for a little help. Hope they like lunch.
    Let the fish get into the Puyallup then it will be back to the Rivers. Tight lines all...Keep em wet!

3. fishnfool

fishnfool Guest

squid fishing is on... bring your generator...caught 4 dozen in about 2 hrs some nice ones good size... pink and white jigs seem to work good for me, dress warm and bring a heater if you have one, it sure is nice,they have two outlets only one works and they come on at 8pm there on a timer

4. Tera

Tera Guest

Crabbing has been good on the Pier. Last down on the 3rd of July and took 6 nice Red Rock. Going for some Dungies today. Wish me luck. Tight lines all!

5. Smessick

Smessick Guest

Crabbed today with 2 crabbing rings using fresh chicken legs. Not a single crab for 5 hours of fishing. Few guys on the piers were catching tons of soles. Weird cause I usually only ever see them at dash point. Not even a single piece of chicken looked like it had been touched. All in all it was suppperrrr slow. Goodluck.

6. nofish

nofish Guest

Fished the pier for 3 hours and not a hit. Was targeting humpies. Tried jigs, kastmasters, and buzz bombs. Saw one bull head and one dogfish caught. There were a few crab being caught also. Will try it again in a week or so. Good luck all.

7. Smessick

Smessick Guest

Fished from 4pm - 11pm. Caught lots of bullhead. Few candlefish/eels, Got one good size sole aka "a flounder" no parasites. Not really anything else biting, Caught a few really good chunks of bark. All in all super slow.

8. Forage

Forage Guest

Fish from 7pm-1pm for squid and other forage fish, in blistering cold,caught about 2 Dozen squids, 3 lbs of herring...I was also talking to another Forage Fisher Man, he said, he caught limit on squid the other night *10 lbs*, around 1pm. Oh yeah! dress warm, it gets really cold at the dock. Sharing is Caring (share your light!)

9. Jeff

Jeff Guest

No fish :eek:(

But a nice day to be on the water.

10. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Guest

Chinook fishing on the pier was hot today, I caught one around 18 LB's and more caught and some lost. Buzzbombs was the ticket to the catch

11. Kingslayler

Kingslayler Guest

Went down to les davis today no pinks yet but caught a big rock fish!,and some little baby pinks

12. Joe

Joe Guest

Fished Les Davis Yesterday and today. Threw crab ring, daughter and I fished for pinks. She caught a 11" Rock fish, swim bladder was intact so no need to sink to bottom, fish left under its own power. Saw a handful of pinks jump as we were leaving last night, but other than that, slow fishing, but fun time with Wife and kids. Nothing impressive on the crab front either, mostly undersized redrock, and pacific gracefuls all thrown back, and under 5". The Starfish are huge however and kept getting into the rings, making retrieval a workout. I know Dash Point is on fire, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that LDP is gonna light up soon.
    Good luck all!

13. Gasman

Gasman Guest

Fished Saturday with my daughter, just down the beach from the pier. She limited out in less then an hour on pinks and I soon after wards. Brought the wife back that night, and she went 2/6 (not bad after not fish for 20 years... lol)
    Sunday the wife and I limited in less then an hour with her beating me to it. Not as good in the evenings as it has been in the morning thou.

Search tags for this page
bottom fish les davis

crabbing les davis pier

fish report les davis pier
les davis fishing pier

les davis pier crabbing

les davis pier fishing report

les davis pier perch fishing
les davis pier squid
shrimp les davis pier
squid fishing report les davis pier 2014