Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Lent is supposed to begin today but seeing as I am not religous I thought I would give away another four rods, yes that right four rods. I have chosen the names by doing some counting on the member's list and this is how it has worked out.

Step forward and caim your rod.

Lunchtime

Elkrun

I Try

HB Kicker

Again they will be G-Loomis 8 - 15lb line and either bait casters or spinners. They will have either your name or the GF name on them, you choose. I will send them to Bruces so that it will save on the cost, you will then be responsible for collecting them or having them delivered.

If anybody does not want one as they have enough rods please let me know and I will choose another.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Re: Lent

wow, sir john that's a lot of money, good on ya Tup: your not dying and not telling us are ya?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

John,

I don't even know where to begin. You are too kind and generous. Hope you can travel soon. We'll have to set up a special get together when you are here next. clap:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

As I have said before the old man is doing special deals and I mean special. You could not get them for the same price but I can as I am a Brit.

Just remember to put in your bid when Bruce puts two rods for auction later this week.

Just paid for the rods, just need the details he has to put on them.

No I am dying, some Righties might hope that I do so that I do not pester them in the Politics page.

·
Banned
2,114 Posts

Wow! You are one generous man SJ. You look up the word Philanthropist in the dictionary, and there's your picture. :lol: I'll take an unclaimed rod please. wink:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts

Very cool Sir John!!! Tup:
I have heard that Loomis is going to be hitting the european countrys hard with thier rods very soon .... putting up kiosks in stores with video players .... the set ups look really cool!!

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Lunchtime no longer being a member so that disqualifies him and so I award the rod to Aaron.

·
Registered
289 Posts

You are a very generous man. I hope the people that are receiving these items can return the favor for someone in need. Tup:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts

Wow! Thanks SJ. Your generousity never fails to amaze me!

Baitcaster please!

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Very nice Sir John Tup:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I am speechless...Honesetly, I have no clue what to say...besides Baitcaster please :D .... all joking aside.

John, you are not the norm. Gentleman like you are a rare breed. I don't know where to begin to thank you. If it is true that you are not planning another trip, then if the chance comes that I'll make it to your side of the pond, You'll be the first I look up!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I just got a new engraving machine here at work and am working on figuring out how to upload EPS files to do logos. As soon as I get a call back from the service dept and figure it out...you'll have a little something coming back your way John. Tup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts