Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the last few days of the season off work and it turned into some of the best duck hunting and greatest time I have had. Good company and a few whislting wings made for one hell of a closing. I thought I would share some of the pics from those few days!

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Nice haul! I need to start hunting some of these west side spots! Seems to be alot more birds around latter in the season...

Congradts on the band too!

·
Registered
903 Posts
No don't believe him, there are no good spots to hunt on the westside. Just keep driving east to hunt ducks. :lol:

btw, Nice Pics rook, results like that keep us out there in nasty conditions.

·
Registered
832 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not falling for that one again! I remember when i first started hunting i heard something to the effect of "there's a great hunting spot down over there in that canyon..." clown:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RiverTraveler said:
Nice haul! I need to start hunting some of these west side spots! Seems to be alot more birds around latter in the season...

Congradts on the band too!
I think there were much more ducks right around closing for the simple fact of it was cold as SH*#! I think it pushed a lot of birds from Canada further down. It was a blast though.

·
Registered
99 Posts
wow. that awesome. i didnt head out to camano the last weekend because of a report from multiple friends up north of hardly any birds. kickin myself in the ass now. at least i bonked a steelie that day, but thats awesome man. congrats on the band as well, still lookin for my first in 12 years of hunting.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice job Nook. Looks like you guys did some awesome wackin n stackin. Our last few days of the season was awesome also. We hunnted the Niasually Delta. I didnt get any bands tho :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts