Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the 60's, Mom and Dad would pack up all us Kids, the fishing gear and head for Lake Tapps.
Like fishing in a barrel, when the water was at it's lowest level. Now it seems they close it, when it gets that low.

What fun for the Family, with no limits on Pan-fish we kept Dad busy filleting and our freezer stocked up. We used to freeze the fillets (in milk cartons) of solid ice, to keep them from getting freezer burned (before the invention of Seal a Meal Bags.) They would stay good for like 10 years.

" TRAPPER "

Lake Tapps in Perfect Shape

Full to the Brim.

Block of Fillets.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lake taps is good, but what’s with these adds showing up in the discussion threads ???

Not sure about the surgeons responses.....

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lake taps is good, but what’s with these adds showing up in the discussion threads ???
Good question Myassisdragon, Every time I read one, I wonder if a "Robot" Posted the Ad.
So I click on "Report" (at the end of the post) and it sends a message to the Moderators about the Ad, not having anything to do with Fishing.
Maybe if enough of us "Report them" they will do something about them and Ban their Crazy Ad's.
" TRAPPER "

1 - 3 of 3 Posts