Gamefishin.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So gonna take a break from chasing the big guys to the little guys tmrw. Not the same as when I was a kid, with the amount of year round lakes available now, but looking forward to getting out and hopefully seeing some kids have fun!

Will be hitting the Oly area tomorrow. Maybe even put a football Koke in the bucket as well!

Have fun everyone & be safe tomorrow! - will post some pics after the wknd.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Good luck jedi.... my daughter and I are gonna do the lake wilderness kids derby..... last year she got a nice hold over almost 2 pounds.... pretty fish ... good looking fins and didn't taste like mud.... be safe everyone.... !

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well unsure on how to post pics from my phone.... samsung s4.... too smart for me phone.... but anyhow.... dodge the rain for a bit slept in didn' t want to rouse my daughter too early... got to Lake Wilderness about 830 am with about 20 other boats... we did great she caught the first and the biggest fish pulling some super small pop gear and red wedding ring about 30 inches back.... size 8 hook with plenty of worm.... about half a worm threaded... but caught limit in about 5 hours.... lost lots of fish... but good times had by all...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was nice sleeping in till 6am for once and hit Summit for the 2nd shift. Got to the boat launch to see a bunch of happy kids holding fish. Fought the wind and some rain squalls in the afternoon but overall was fun, so much that I didnt get any trout or kokanee pics.

Our good deed for the day was towing a powerless boat back to there launch.

Hope everyone had a good wknd!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts