Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone do any good lake fishing today? A few of you were talking about giving it a shot.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Slow at Amreican Lake for me this weekend. Got the big goose egg fishing bait and trolling. But what a fabulous day to be on the water Saturday!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Made it out to Mayfield with the daughters on Monday with TH in his boat, for a little trout fishing, hit all my usual top producing spots, missed a few bites and put one nice 1 1/2 -2 ib Rainbow up to the boat where my daughter crackered it off, LOL, great day on the lake and not producing like usual, seemed the lake was down approx 4-5 ft and the bite was off, we did arrive late in the day.

A few other boats working it, didnt see anyone else that we asked that had caught a thing.

On a good note, TH did get a AWSOME catch, fishing off the point at the confluence of the Cowlitz into the lake, he was reeling up and thought he was snagged up next thing I know he is holding downrigger cable in his hand, I said pull it up, he ends up with a Scotty Mini Mag in perfect condition and two 4 lb downrigger balls and a downrigger release all in working order, spool the cable back up and its ready to go.

Great day on the water with the girls(his daughter and mine) :D

Trolled wedding rings(green, red, orange) behind POP gear with Shrimp and Worm trailers and even put down a few Dick Nites

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reports. Hope to pick up my new downrigger Friday and get out somewhere this weekend if it's not to ugly weather wise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts