Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kid Pictures I have been asked for a bunch of times. ...Just cleared our crappy camera phones. I used to despise people that were all "my kids are adorable." "Look at pictures of my kids" "my kids my kids my kids" "are't they cute?" "they are the cutest kids in the whole wide world."

now I'm one of 'em and I know what they meant....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Cute Kids you got there Nightcrawler, nice pics from the cameraphone :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Watch out what you wish for. They can be cute when they are little but they grow up to be teenagers. That said my son is 22 and I love him to death. Fishing with him is one of the best things I do with him even if we don't catch anything.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Fishingbear is right. Seems like they are pretty hard to get along with between about 13-19, but if you make it through they turn out pretty awesome. My 19 year old son is already talking about how wishes he had listened to me more. Turned out to be a great kid. Glad I let him live. :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Not trying to start anything but why is the child sitting fishing on a rock with no life jacket.If that was my child he would be wearing one.Anyone else with me on this?Granted dad is rite there but that situation could get ugly really fast.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
johnguz76 said:
Not trying to start anything but why is the child sitting fishing on a rock with no life jacket.If that was my child he would be wearing one.Anyone else with me on this?Granted dad is rite there but that situation could get ugly really fast.
BUZZ KILLER!!! :oops: :oops:

you have a point john but come on its not the place for that. send that user a PM if you have an issue :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts