Jetcraft boat value? | Gamefishin.com

Jetcraft boat value?

Discussion in 'Site Help and Support' started by Chriscantlon, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Chriscantlon

Chriscantlon New Member

I have a 1991 23’ Jetcraft with a 460 Ford Kodiak motor and a 3 stage Kodiak pump with a TI Custom boat trailer with tandem axels and surge brakes I want to sell. It is in good condition and has been completely gone through by my local boat shop. I added a rebuilt Yamaha 9.9 kicker as well (it can be controlled by a remote two button steering system on a OMC outboard motor bracket. The carburetor has been rebuilt, new fuel pump, new batteries, new stereo, and the entire boat and trailer has been gone through (I put over $5,000 into it).

Options-
    Dual batteries
    Water separating fuel filter and sand trap
    Heater and defroster
    Bow fish tank with running water
    2 air ride seats, 2 jump seats with folding backs
    2 18x36 side storage boxes with 36” seated with folding backs
    1/2 top, side curtains, and back drop snap on Moore cover and boot
    1 locking rod compartment
    New stereo (With Bluetooth/usb) and original speakers

Any thoughts on a reasonable selling price? Or if anyone knows someone who might be interested in it? I am located in Nevada.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. kashif

kashif New Member

Don’t let the PLUSH look of marine/boat carpeting fool you! DECKadence Engineered Marine Carpet (EMC) is actually a unique combination of soft synthetic PVC strands developed specifically for the marine industry. EMC is installed in minutes, water flows through it, and requires no adhesives! It hoses clean and delivers unparalleled comfort, beauty, and durability. Watch the VIDEO and discover the future of marine flooring !

3. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

The Old Soft Shoe.JPG
    A Nice Boat, deserves a Nice Price. The Floor's the Limit! ;)
    " TRAPPER "

Search tags for this page

testing