Game Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog, Jake the fisherdog with a Lake Tapps musky he caught this past summer. We were walking along the lake and the next thing I know Jake has a musky on the bank! Catch and Release would have been an exersize of futility. :D

My other dog, Thunder the hunter with some pheasants from Ea WA on public lands near Warden.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Did you put the labs away and have that dog pose, does he really fetch the birds. Pretty crazy

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Probably don't need the shotgun either. Just tell em to fetch the birds. I had a black lab when I was a kid that was hard to break from snatching the birds -- instead of jumping them.

What a set of dogs. I don't recognize the breed. What are they?

Hope you put that Muskie head above the garage. Reel Midwest ......

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Why oh Why do old posts keep getting pulled up?? I understand if you want to go back and read old posts, but do you really have anything to say about them of value? Is it worth bringing up old post just to say that you think something is "Kool?"

Sorry for the rant, but this is getting kind of old.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
netboy said:
Why oh Why do old posts keep getting pulled up?? I understand if you want to go back and read old posts, but do you really have anything to say about them of value? Is it worth bringing up old post just to say that you think something is "Kool?"

Amen!!!!

·
Premium Member
32,972 Posts
netboy said:

Your right it is getting old!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.