Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know the pro and cons, but is this what we really need here?

What have we become?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
But I don't want the fish to have bad teeth. I mean, look at the chums and how not flossing can adversely affect their dentistry.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Well I think there should be a sign addressing "Sparkeys Law", littering, drinking alcohol while pregnant and maybe a PSA that deals with "Flossing" in a more possitive light.....afterall have you seen a tweakers teeth? I didn't think so. :D Flossing and brushing should be promoted on the same sign. :geek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think the sign means no flossing for fish but flossing for tweakers is OK. All you need is some half inch rope as there is quite a bit of space between the tweaker's 4 teeth! Be careful if you hook one. Their bite is infectious! And if it's a spawner tweaker be ready for some skin to fall off!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Team Aire said:
I think the sign means no flossing for fish but flossing for tweakers is OK. All you need is some half inch rope as there is quite a bit of space between the tweaker's 4 teeth! Be careful if you hook one. Their bite is infectious! And if it's a spawner tweaker be ready for some skin to fall off!
I wouldn't get that close with one moving though. Tranquilize it first. Tup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts