Game Fishing Forum banner

Is Anyone Hitting Possession This Weekend?

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Idlechater 
#1 ·
It looks like we will have good weather for the weekend, 50+ temp and no wind. So I am going to take my wife out to Possession for the first time. We have been out 4 times so far, fishing the race track, Baby Island, the shore along the east side of Whidbey etc. and have not caught a fish. So now we will try Possession. Actually it might help if we knew what we were doing. wink:

#9 ·
So... no reports so far? Looks like Possession is still not really hot. We fished it Sunday, saw some bait in the morning, but not a lot, and got no hits, not even shakers. Last year at this time it was excellent, I dont know what is happening now. Got a flounder as a bycatch, and at about 5 PM the fishchecker at Edmonds said it's the only fish he'd seen for the whole day, except for one undersized blackmouth someone brought in. Hope it will get better later in the season, as well as the weather, which also on Sunday was a little sportier than forecasted.

Alex

#10 ·
Fishamen:

We fished the Race Track and the South End of Hat on Sunday... It was a beautiful day, but not a single fish... We only marked one decent group of bait and several very small ones... In talking with the others at the dock, they didn't have any better luck than we did...

What a beautiful day to go out for a boat ride however!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.