Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
You should have posted that in the guess the quote thread king.

Ya know what's REALLY ironic though... after almost 39 years since the Chappaquiddick incident ocurred... that's STILL the only insult brain-dead conservatives (like yourself) can think of to use against him? clown: wink:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time does not diminish the fact that this scumbag killed someone, scampered off like a coward and used his families influence to avoid any penalty. Feel free to keep rationalizing as usual Webo clown:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Time does not diminish the fact that this scumbag killed someone, scampered off like a coward and used his families influence to avoid any penalty.
NO ONE said it did. :?

Must be the brain-dead thing again... clown: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Teddy got away with it. So did OJ. What's really a bit of irony in the whole thing is the saucepot is a politician and firmly ensconced in one of the thirteen original states. You would think those Yankee decendants would be smarter than that. O course they have a Kerry too. So it's beyond logic. Maybe it's a matter of pork?????

G

·
Theking said:
Time does not diminish the fact that this scumbag killed someone, scampered off like a coward and used his families influence to avoid any penalty. Feel free to keep rationalizing as usual Webo clown:
Kind of like Don Rumsfeld's failed strategies and tactics going into Iraq. And how he walked away (resigned) from what he felt we had to do. You haven't seen him in the news asking about the soldiers over there. Not to mention the visits he had back in the 80's with Saadam Hussein, prior to Saadam gassing his own people using the helicopters ol' rummy negotiated to sell to Iraq. A few years later (88') Saadam gassed them.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Skorzeny said:
Teddy got away with it. So did OJ. What's really a bit of irony in the whole thing is the saucepot is a politician and firmly ensconced in one of the thirteen original states. You would think those Yankee decendants would be smarter than that. O course they have a Kerry too. So it's beyond logic. Maybe it's a matter of pork?????
It's much simpler. He's a Kennedy. And Jabba, the glove didn't fit wink:

edit - already covered by IBCN.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Howard that glove was one of the most gross injustice I have ever seen.

That jury must have been made up of the thickest people in CA.

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Coming Soon:

Kennedy Autobiography Expected to Shine Light on Chappaquiddick Tragedy

Ted Kennedy, the 75 year-old Democratic senator from Massachusetts has just inked an $8 million deal with Twelve, a division of the Hachette Book Group to write his autobiography. A key term of the contract calls for a full exposition of the July 18, 1969 Chappaquiddick incident.

“While I never regarded the incident as a significant episode in my life, the publisher insisted that the book would be too dull without some coverage of the event,�
Kennedy explained.

In an initial draft outline for the book Kennedy characterizes the Chappaquiddick incident as “my miraculous escape from death.� In the book the incident is expected to be placed in the context of the tragedies that have befallen the male members of the Kennedy clan. The oldest of Ted’s brothers, Joseph Jr., was killed in World War II. Brothers John and Robert were both assassinated in the 1960s.

As Ted recalls the incident, a scheming young woman plied him with liquor and lured him into a car to seduce him. Somehow, the car ended up going off a bridge into a tidal pond nearly killing him. “If I hadn’t been such a good swimmer, the nation would have had to try to cope with another tragic loss of one of its ‘best-and-brightest,’� Kennedy remembered. “As it was, scandal mongers used this tragedy to destroy my chance of becoming president.�

Kennedy called the $8 million “a small down-payment toward recompense for my extraordinary loss due to this one unfortunate event.�

- http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens124.htm
swink: -->wink:="Very Happy" /> Do the same actions for a bit if the current slowly lifts the bait rig-up off bottom a short ways, then you might need to add a little more weight (for another 'facial'). :p Also, slow down your boats rate of river descent when plugging during cold water conditions - often the plugs need a little more time for da table dance right in front of their faces (if the water is also clear enough to 'sight fish' for them). From a long away anchored spot I'd try the more common techs first, then I'd slowly allow a small plug that won't dredge easily (such as a size 5/50 Hot Shot) to descend down one side, then around behind it, then very slowly reel it back up the other side of the fish about a foot away from it. If it's holding there because of a rock to rest behind, then play a little 'peek-a-boo' around each side of the rock .... until it gets po'd enough to smack it! Same techs for small sized diver-n-bait with about a 50" leader.

Part 2 -- Present yo' stuff to fish you can see, while keeping your movements slow/low/camo'd. Then try all those water types you typed in for #2, after the sight fishin' -- in holding water that's both easy for them to hold in AND where they feel somewhat concealed from predatory eyes.

Part 3 -- To make good use of limited time, and when not experimenting, I'd present in this order:

A) 25" to 30" Ca

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
The oldest of Ted’s brothers, Joseph Jr., was killed in World War II. Brothers John and Robert were both assassinated in the 1960s.
Damn the luck. The wrong brothers were killed or assassinated. You know, the best and brightest ones!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Too bad Miss Kopeckne(??) didn't feel that the event of her demise was not a significant event.

Prosecutorial incompetence and Cochran's race card show let OJ walk. The prosecution's task in a case like that is to 'prove beyond a reasonable doubt' the guilt of the accused. They didn't do it. In trying to enhance their position they torpedoed it. The glove episode was a bit of staged BS. But it worked for them. yetch

At least Teddie comes off looking good. He's so humble that it's plain he has low self-esteem. sick:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts